Tread plate is now something we see more in our lives, whether it is in the decoration industry or other industries, there are many applications of aluminum tread plate, we will first understand the quality of aluminum plate and the tread plate price during use , What factors determine the quality and quotation of tread plates? Aluminum sheet manufacturers answer this question for you.
Tread plate price and aluminum content
The two Arabic numerals at the end of the pure aluminum plate series are used to determine the minimum aluminum content of this series. For example, the two Arabic numerals of the 1050 series are 50 after all. According to the international trademark naming principle, the aluminum content must reach 99.5% or more for qualified products. China’s aluminum alloy technical standard (gB/T3880-2006) also clearly stipulates that the aluminum content of 1050 reaches 99.5%. For the same reason, the aluminum content of the pure aluminum plate series is also calculated according to this calculation method.
Tread plate price and different alloys
1) Generally, the mechanical properties of 1000 series aluminum alloy materials are not stable.
2) Aluminum-magnesium alloy is rich in some manganese. The biggest advantage of this material is its good oxidation resistance. At the same time, because of the manganese content, it has certain strength and rigidity and is the most ideal material for smallpox.
3) Aluminum-manganese alloy, the strength and rigidity of this material are slightly better than that of aluminum-magnesium alloy. But the oxidation resistance is slightly lower than that of aluminum-magnesium alloy. If both sides are protected, the oxidation resistance is fundamentally not as good as aluminum-magnesium alloy. defect.
4) The raw material of the plate is that the aluminum processing plant melts the aluminum ingot into aluminum plate, and does not control the chemical composition at all. Because the chemical composition is out of control. The performance of these materials is extremely unstable, causing the appearance of the product to be severe and uneven, the product is deformed, and it is easily oxidized.
5) Aluminum alloy has less manganese and magnesium content. So its strength and stiffness are significantly lower than aluminum-magnesium alloy and aluminum-manganese alloy (but its price is expensive). Because it is soft and easy to process, it only needs to reach a certain thickness. It can basically meet the most fundamental flatness requirements of the ceiling (because its price is moderate, and aluminum ceilings are now produced with this material). But its oxidation resistance is significantly inferior to aluminum-magnesium alloys and aluminum-manganese alloys.
How is the tread plate price calculated?
Tread plate price formula: aluminum ingot price + processing fee + transportation fee. At the same time, we must also consider: the type and temper of aluminum alloy (for example, the price of 3003 aluminum alloy is higher than that of 1060 alloy); When aluminum mills supply aluminum materials, they implement floating prices for aluminum ingots, and follow the changes in market conditions to float the selling quotations. Other quotations are basically determined.