Tread plates are widely used because of their excellent product characteristics. Patterned aluminum plates are not only low in price, but also of very good quality. They are liked by many new and old customers. So what are the excellent characteristics of patterned aluminum plates?
Characteristics of various types of tread plates
1) Lentil-type tread plates are a commonly used style of non-slip aluminum plates, which have outstanding anti-slip effects. They are mainly used in carriages, channels, cold storage floors, workshop floors, and elevators.
2) The spherical patterned aluminum sheet can also be called a semicircular spherical patterned aluminum sheet. Small spherical patterns appear on the surface, just like small pearls, so this aluminum sheet can become a pearl-shaped patterned aluminum sheet. Mainly used in outer packaging. The appearance is beautiful. Due to the special markings, the strength of this aluminum plate is much higher than other markings.
3) Other patterned aluminum plates: wave-shaped patterned materials, water-corrugated aluminum patterned plates, corrugated patterned aluminum plates (which can be turned into aluminum tiles), rattan patterned aluminum plates, three-dimensional triangular aluminum patterned plates, striped patterned aluminum plates, Cobblestone aluminum pattern sheet, pattern aluminum pattern sheet, triangle strip pattern aluminum sheet, butterfly pattern aluminum sheet, etc.
4) Diamond aluminum plate: packaging pipe or outer packaging is commonly used.
5) Five-reinforced aluminum alloy pattern plate: The five-reinforced non-slip aluminum plate has become a willow-shaped patterned plate and aluminum alloy patterned plate. With outstanding anti-skid ability, it is widely used in construction (floor) channel design and other aspects. Because the pattern on the surface of the aluminum plate is placed relatively parallel according to the five high and low patterns, and the angle between each pattern and the other patterns is 60-80 degrees, this pattern has an excellent anti-slip function. This kind of aluminum plate is usually used as anti-skid in China, which has excellent anti-skid effect and is cheap.
6) Compass aluminum alloy pattern plate: non-slip aluminum plate, which plays the same role as the five ribs, but is not often used
7) Orange peel aluminum alloy pattern plates are divided into: classic orange peel pattern aluminum plate, variant orange peel pattern aluminum plate (also known as insect pattern). Its appearance appears similar to orange peel markings, so it can also be called orange peel pattern aluminum plate. It is a series of products commonly used in refrigerators, air conditioners and packaging.
Excellent characteristics of tread plates
First of all, in the oxidizing aqueous solution, the tread plates have a very simple appearance of a dense aluminum oxide passivation film. Because of their very good corrosion resistance, even in high-temperature concentrated nitric acid, the corrosion resistance of aluminum is also It is better than stainless steel. Aluminum is often used as a material for corrosion resistance.
Secondly, for some less corrosive substances, such as chemical fiber tread plates, etc., because there are no iron-contaminated materials, they are often used as anti-iron materials. Other non-ferrous metals can also be anti-iron pollution, but aluminum is the most cheap.
Then, the patterned aluminum plate is a face-centered cubic lattice, without allotropes, and there is no brittle transition of ferritic steel under low temperature conditions, and the temperature can reach -269°C, which is also a low temperature material.
In the end, because the aluminum-magnesium-silicon alloy has a very high strength, plasticity and weld-ability, even after welding, it can maintain a very high strength, which is especially suitable for high-strength aluminum alloys.